Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

I can't believe it, just a week ago it was halloween.It seemed like it was just yestarday that I had halloween when it was haloween.It seems that years go by faster and faster every year.Anyways my halloween was super fun.I got to go to my friends house and trick or treat with my friends.My friends and I went to a ton of houses.Infact I still have a bunch of candy from halloween.And if you're wondering if I went trick or treating with just my friends the answer is no.I went with some of my mom and dad's friends plus my little brothers friends.then I stayed at my friend's house.Then later in the night I had some snacks and hot chocolate and when we were about to leave my friend asked if her friend who was also my friend and I could stay the night and all of our moms said yes.So what we did was dance to music and mess around.Last,what we did was go to sleep. That's my Halloween!

The End !!

No comments: